Help: popular app folder missing the Android Dock

Nexus 10 User

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Newbie here
It appears that I have deleted or moved the popular app folder from the Android Dock or favorite bar. Can some tell me how i can get it back?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central? What do you mean by the popular app folder? Was it an actual folder of apps? If it got removed from the homescreen, then you'll have to create it again yourself. Folders are customized, and not saved anywhere.

Posted via Android Central App

Nexus 10 User

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply!
I was icon that was in the android Dock/favorite bar at the bottom screen Capture.JPG I have attached a small screen shot from the manual referencing the icon in question. Does this help any?

Thanks again

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's a folder that probably came pre-arranged for you. If you removed it, you'll just have to create a new folder yourself, which is easy enough. Just open your App Drawer, then start dragging app shortcuts of your choice to the Favorites Tray. After you place the first one, place the second one on top of it, which will create a folder. You can continue placing more app shortcuts into the folder until you hit the limit (which I think depends on screen size). You can label your folder as well by opening it and tapping on the folder title along the bottom.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty