Cant download from the playstore????????

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I try to download apps from play store and it just says downloading.......only thing ive done diff this past week was go to my parents and connect to there internet for a few days then came home and now i cant down load but i can search the play store and internet but does seem slower. PLease help oh and this is on 3 diff devices......droid razr hd.....droid razr and asus tablet and same thing on all 3

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I try to download apps from play store and it just says downloading.......only thing ive done diff this past week was go to my parents and connect to there internet for a few days then came home and now i cant down load but i can search the play store and internet but does seem slower. PLease help oh and this is on 3 diff devices......droid razr hd.....droid razr and asus tablet and same thing on all 3

Welcome to the forums.
I know this is going to not make any sense at all, but try to reset app preferences. Settings>Apps>Menu>reset app preferences. Sometimes this helps Play issues.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you using a home wifi network, or mobile data? Since you mention a tablet, I assume you're on home wifi. Have you tried rebooting your home router?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
How long has the problem been going on? Sometimes the Google servers just slow down temporarily. See how things look tomorrow.