Only Boots into recovery mode
I updated my galaxy s gt-i9000 to cyanogenmod 10.1,1. everything worked great.... I got a wild hair and decided to upgrade it to 10.3.0 but it went into a boot loop. I then broke out oden, and long story short I soft bricked it. I now actually got my phone to let me restore my backup that I did before I updated it, and it completed successfully. But it only boots into recovery mode. Can someone tell me what I can do?
- 03-08-2014, 11:22 PM #2
- 03-08-2014, 11:50 PM #5
Re: Only Boots into recovery mode
now I've successfully gotten it to attempt to boot up sound and all but does a boot loop. so I actually figured out to do a pit file which allowed me to go as far as install kk 4.4.2 super nexus and the gapps on my phone and its back to booting into recovery mode again. I can actually install a number of different roms, but always boots into recovery mode. I can get it to try to start up right by installing this stock rom with odin and it boot loops. I have no idea what I can do.
- By Jermaine Betterknowit in forum Droid RAZR MReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2016, 09:21 PM
- By T0mken in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-19-2014, 12:18 PM
- By carebearlulu in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2014, 04:49 PM
- By Justin Cardwell in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2014, 08:06 PM
- By spacemanspiffnf in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 06:41 PM