[Q] Apps permissions after uninstall

PsyOr

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Just to make sure,
When installing a app (after confirm its permissions) - the persmissions like "contact", "calls", etc (all kind of permissions) - are disabled to the dev once I delete the app or he always have access to my info (at permissions) OR at the time I've download the app he have access to the permissions until I delete it and all the permissions are disable?

Usually this information/permissions are availabe to the dev automatically once I install the app or he need manualy to get into this informations?
If I force stop the app, will it still have access to my data (permissions) or only if its running?

Thanks!

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Permissions are for the app, not for the developer. As long as the app is installed on your device, it will have the permissions that you granted to it when you installed it. Once you've uninstalled the app, those permissions go away, and it can't do anything to you or your phone. So you're fine!

PsyOr

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Permissions are for the app, not for the developer. As long as the app is installed on your device, it will have the permissions that you granted to it when you installed it. Once you've uninstalled the app, those permissions go away, and it can't do anything to you or your phone. So you're fine!

Thanks for your fast answer mate!
good to know! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38