Can you recommend a music player?

hell911

May 5, 2012
Visit site
Right now i am using the default "Play Music" application in Nexus 5. Not sure if this is the correct name for this app.

I will be using different folders to categorize the authors of the songs. Haven't done this yet.

I am somewhat sure (not 100%) that when i added different folders in my phone, the Play Music application will just combine all the songs and will display a long list.

What i want from music application is to let me choose a song folder then play the songs in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Recommend me a Music Player.

Two good folder-based players:

PowerAmp (many consider it the best--there's a free trial, but you have to pay a few bucks for the full version)
MortPlayer (pretty basic, but gets the job done)

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site

PowerAmp is the best music player I've used. Shuttle, Apollo and Cubed are also pretty good.

Sent from my LG-G2 running Carbon 4.4.2

Imnutsnj

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site

Google Play Music does real well and there are a bunch of equalizer apps that allow you to set them right in the Google Play Music app.

Posted with my HTC Droid DNA using the NuSenseONE MAX ROM 5.5/4.4.2 via Android Central App

ellisroy

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

Poweramp pro is the best. You can search for your music 5 different ways. Can edit all song tags (except downloads from tubemate). Equalizer and other sound settings can be saved to many different defaults. Album art is optional. Widget sizes are also many. No problem with cloud storage

Posted via Android Central App

hell911

May 5, 2012
Visit site

tried both mortplayer and poweramp.

poweramp has different options, but in main menu, i can't change folder to different one by 1 click. this can be done in mortplayer though.

so im going to use mortplayer for now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo