Got Density Problem

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello there Guys.
I am a Newbie at rooting Since I rooted my Qmobile Noir Z4 Yesterday. Later I installed Pimp my rom and changed density. However the Launcher is crashing and not letting it open and I can't go back to my Stock Density. Please helppp!

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Mate I had the problem and then I factory reset the Whole phone the problem was still there and then I Factory reset with clearing Phone storage but still nothing happened and then later I made the Ppi low to 240 and the real problem just took place the screen is stuck on "Noir" Launcher doesn't launch!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Mate I had the problem and then I factory reset the Whole phone the problem was still there and then I Factory reset with clearing Phone storage but still nothing happened and then later I made the Ppi low to 240 and the real problem just took place the screen is stuck on "Noir" Launcher doesn't launch!

Unfortunately I am not familiar with that device and process to restore back to factory settings. That's likely what you need to that this point since it seems that you tried everything else.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty