- 1 Posts
samsung galaxy centura won't turn on
While using my phone, it just turned off. My battery was at about 50%. I have removed the battery and SD card for several minutes, put them back in and charged phone over night. The phone will not turn back on. While plugged in the screen flashed on and off a few times but just a plain white screen. The charger is works on other phones. The phone has not been wet or dropped. Any advice on DYI fixes?
- 05-02-2014, 10:00 AM #2
Re: samsung galaxy centura won't turn on
Is there any sign of life? Led?
Try booting into recovery. It should be hold home + volume up + power. If nothing, then the quickest and cheapest fix is to replace the battery. If still nothing then there may be nothing you can do outside of sending it for repair, which may end up being a replacement.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- 05-06-2014, 09:59 AM #3
- 05-06-2014, 10:06 AM #4
- By Julia Matcham in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-11-2015, 10:29 AM
- By shadowmere813 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2014, 03:42 PM
- By Rachel Frost in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-11-2014, 02:59 PM
- By Ramesh Sathyam in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 05-02-2014, 03:10 PM
- By tinman9898 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2014, 06:25 AM