Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Will this fix my S4?

I was changing my glass in my S4. As I was pulling it out, it pulled everything with it and cracked the mirror under it. So now the phone powers up, but cannot see anything.

Soo, the back of the phone is fine, can I buy this and just transfer everything over?

Thanks...

Will this fix my S4?-_1.jpg

Priceabate.com: Online Shopping deals on Cell Phone Accessories, Cell Phones & Smartphones, Display Phones, Phone Cards & SIM Cards, Cell Phone Replacement Parts & Tools and more.

Default Re: Will this fix my S4?

It seems you damaged the LCD when replace the glass. And it's fine to buy this and to fix it. But should buy what for your phone version because different version, this replacement are different. Good luck to you!

Global Posts
    13,146 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Will this fix my S4?

It does seem like the screen or connection to It was damaged. If you do attempt to replace it, before to get the specific replacement for your model S4 as recommended above. Hardware should all be the same, but you ever know.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app