Android Box Help to reset

senses28

May 13, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

Im really sorry if this is in the wrong place,
I have a Telergy THD601DC Android box and pay a subscription each month to watch watch UK TV abroad, (i live in Spain)

I spoke to my provider at Premier Satellites who said when i stop paying my subscription to them who provide the world net TV service the box won be usable.
Premier said that as soon as i turn on the box it will come up with "your subscription has ended" as boxes are pre programmed

All i want to do so is add XBMC to the box, does anyone know how i can do this please? is there a way to restore the box to factory settings and then add xbmc and other apps like google play so i can use like any other box?

Sorry if this makes no sense

Thanks in advance

Sarah

notmeaswell

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Android telergy 601

Hi
I am also disappointed with my supplier so I have requested information about this from Telergy about resetting the box.No reply yet maybe you should do the same in order to increase the pressure and demonstrate to Telergy what these rip off people are trying to do. when I get a reply I will post it.
Good luck

free22air

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Even though I'm almost a year behind
but here you go
solution 1:
download any launcher apk & install it you will have a full access to the device
solution 2:
download any RK3066 rom & install it