- 05-14-2014, 10:31 PM #2
Re: How To Transfer TEXT MESSAGES from WP8.1 devices to Android Devices ??
You need to export the contacts as csv files and import into your Google account. It's probably best that you do this from a computer. Once imported to Google simply log into your Android device and sync contacts.
Regarding text messages, you can't import to an Android device. You probably can backup to Gmail (or text file) and keep backed up as a separate document.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By c308682 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2016, 10:31 AM
- By dimakan in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 12Last Post: 12-01-2014, 06:25 PM
- By mynameismcgyver in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 05-28-2014, 08:01 PM
- By Veronica Collins in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2014, 11:52 PM
- By dss2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2014, 01:43 PM