Phone <=> Google (and Exchange) calendar sync problems.

imwjl#AC

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
My original calendar sync problems were with built in Exchange support but sync worked with Touchdown.

I wiped my phone completely yesterday and an trying Google only, but find calendar entries made on phone aren't showing up in the web view and vice a versa. I've rebooted phone, waited a day to see if sync would show up. I've also tried both cel network only and WiFi connections to Internet.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm running out of ideas based on what I've tried and getting another round of feeling Android is still a junk show for reliable business use.

imwjl#AC

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
Are you no longer able to use Touchdown? Don't assume that you have to use the stock apps.

Hi,

I got it after wiping all the calendar data in the app management and forcing a sync.

I'm trying different calendars, apps as well as Google's cloud and some Google to Microsoft sync and may go back to one of My Exchange servers and touchdown if I stick with an Android phone.

As much as I like a lot of it, the Android environment is often a junk show when it comes to what I'll call enterprise. I'm hoping it gets better fast if I don't get good Verizon Blackberry 6 choices.

Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa