How do I get Outlook's calendar to be visible on Samsung Calendar? (Exchange is throwing errors)

JohnSmithSpam

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
Hello

How do I get my Outlook calendar to appear on my my Samsung Calendar (on my Samsung S22 Ultra, which is running Android 13)?

Background
I am using Outlook /Office365 on my Windows10 PC.
I am also using the Microsoft Outlook app on my S22 Ultra.

If I go to Android's Settings ==> Accounts and Backup ==> Manage accounts ==> alec@wingbinder.com/Exchange ==> Sync account /Sync on for all items... then I get this error message.

delme_exchange_error.png

I have tried uninstalling & the reinstalling ALL Microsoft apps, including Outlook, Microsoft 365 (Office), OneDrive, Authenticator etc.

Removing the account and then re-adding it back in doesn't get rid of the above errors.

It looks like Exchange itself on my phone is corrupted.

What should I do?

J

PS If all else fails, is there a way of backing up ALL my data, doing a factory reset, and then reinstalling everything?

Attachments

• delme_exchange_error.png
    delme_exchange_error.png
    95 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

JohnSmithSpam

Apr 22, 2023
Visit site
1. I agree it looks suspicious, but it does SAY "Exchange"

2. If it turns out to NOT be Microsoft Exchange, how can I get the real Microsoft Exchange account to be visible.

3. If I install the Outlook app, then Outlook does then appear as a possible account that can be added, HOWEVER I then get a message saying "This email address is already connected with Office 365, do you want to connect with another service?" It then offers me Office 365, Outlook and Exchange" but none of them work!

I think I need to get the Exchange account to be completely reset/reinstalled without any data. Any idea how to do that?

J