how to turn off moto g without power button

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
When you say "stuck" what do you mean? Is it not responding at all? If that's the case, chances are you'll need to wait for the battery to die, honestly.

If you can still access the interface to some degree, you'd need to enable usb debugging (through "Developer Options") and run "adb reboot" from your PC with ADB installed. I can give you some more details there, but it's not worth it if your phone is truly locked up.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Also... are you sure the power button is actually broken? Have you not been able to use it for some time? If it's just related to this freeze, hold power and volume down for about twenty seconds, and that may force it to reboot.

Jul 27, 2014
Visit site
thanks raptir. but the phone isnt replying at all. and the power button stopped a week back. Right now im using tap tap app to turn on n turn off the screen.

raptir

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
If you had ADB enabled it might still work, but you can't control the phone from your laptop at all without having it enabled first.

Rahul Jain7

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Thank you.. my phone was struck and your response help me .. the phone does get switch off using the power and volume down button.
My motog is back to life now.. its working

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer