Getting Droid Jan 2011

moltra

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I have never had a android based phone. I have had Windows mobile 5 and 6.5 based phone(HTC Ozone). I will be able to upgrade my cell phone in Jan 2011. I am looking for the phone that will best fit my habits.

I love to read on my phone.
I play some games on it.
I love having different apps and programs that I can use when bored.
I watch movies on my phone.
I like having a phone that I can read on all day and it will not go dead on me.
I use my phone as a digital calender / reminder system.
I live in Rural southern Ohio.

OK, Right now I am looking at the droid Incredible, and the Droid X. I have looked a little and found that new devices might be coming out in Jan 2011.

I appreciate any and all help and information I can get/

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
i am assuming you are Verizon, right? If you are then the Droid X, Incredible and Fascinate are probably the best options at this current point. Though the Incredible is on its way out soon since i has been out for a while already. HTC is also releasing 2 new phones on Verizon soon, the HTC Merge and Mecha/Incredible HD. Both of these devices seem to be really nice from all of the info leaking out about them lately.

All of those devices would be good in regards to your list of what you will want to do with your new device. The major differences between these devices is screen size and UI overlay. Do you want a big screen? Then the X (4.3 in screen), Fascinate (4 in screen) and Mecha/Incredible HD (4.3) might be the best for you. There are many factors to consider and the best advice i can give you is to go into verizon and try them each out. See what you like and don't like about each device. Good luck

vailjo91#WP

Nov 10, 2010
www.facebook.com
Also just to add onto Bretts comment. If you are looking for a smaller and easier Android device I would look into the LG Vortex. I have a friend who works for LG and have gotten to preview the Vortex and it looks awsome. Just what I would say if you are on Verizon. If not and are on ATT I would say the Samsung Galaxy S Captivate is our best Android phone. For TMobile I would say LG Quantum or there Samsung Galaxy S Device. Sprint would be the EVO 4G. I wouldnt suggest US cellular at all. I hope that kind of helps you a little bit any other questions feel free to message me or just reply to the thread

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non