How do I tranfers file from my Samsung Tablet 10.0 to my Samsung Tablet 7.0?

Teresa Trezise

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
Tranfer from samsung tablet 10.0 to samsung tablet 7.0

Hi all, I have a Samsung tablet 10.0 as well as 2 samsung 7.0 for my boys... I am wondering how do I get all the apps from the big tablet 10.0 to the small ones.. The small ones don't have memory card slots they are the kids tablet that samsung bought out... Any help on this would be fantastic... Can I just plug the big one into the comp and it backs up and then just plug the little ones in and can put them or there or is there a different way

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Tranfer from samsung tablet 10.0 to samsung tablet 7.0

Welcome to Android Central! On the 7" tablets, log in with the same Google account as on your 10" tablet. As long as it's the same account, you can install the same apps to your 7" tablets--no need to repurchase them. If you don't want the boys to be accessing your various Google data (like Gmail), then see if the 7" tablets have a Kids Mode, or install something like Kids Place.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: Tranfer from samsung tablet 10.0 to samsung tablet 7.0

If they're different accounts, use App Backup & Restore to back up the apps you want to transfer. Copy them (they'll be .apk files) to your computer. Plug in one of the kids' tablets, Copy the .apk files to the tablet. Press the apk file (use any file editor - My Files will work) and the app will install.

(Note, to keep it all honest): Buying an app is buying the right to use it on a single device. If you want to use the same purchased app on 3 devices, contact the developer. Some will say "If it's your kids' tablets, sure", some will ask for less than full price for the extra ones, some will want full price for each. People vary. Of course, this doesn't apply to free apps - copy them all you want.