Why is my HTC One M7 turning off?

Jaden ValLance

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
why is my HTC one m7 not working

last knight my HTC one m7 just shut off and won't turn back on. i have tried every thing online and nothing has worked.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is my HTC one m7 not working

Welcome to the forums. Have you tried charging it for a few hours? Does the charging light come on when you plug it in?

Pedro Viana

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

Hi, actually mine is the same, nothing works, black screen, no light...anything. The only thing it works is the vibration after pressing about 10 seconds on power button. Help please.

Pedro Viana

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

Ok, now what I did was pressing power button + volume down + volume up about 20 seconds and took the cable from the charger from the phone and light in blinking now...but only this.

Pedro Viana

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

1 minute ago is the symbol of the battery on the screen, but is no charging and light is still flashing...

Nerf72

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site

That's charging. Just leave it an hour and then keep your finger ON the power button till it (should) reboot

Pedro Viana

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

It doesn't work... I did what you said but anything happened, only the vibration. Actually what it happened with the phone was: I'm in Europe and a week ago I received the Kit Kat update 4.4.2 and everything was ok for maybe an hour then the phone started to do crazy; it was blocking all the time and restarting every minute. Then I call to my provider and the said they could do nothing, and to call HTC that they will fix the problem, ok I called them. The answer was to make backup and to restore the phone to factory settings, I did and everything was ok, but then I restarted the phone and he get stucked on HTC logo. Then after a few researches "already desperate" I unlocked the bootloader to see what would happen and then....BLACK SCREEN. And now this is my situation..

Pedro Viana

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

Ok, so it was my mistake!!! Big lesson......"if you don't know just don't do it". But know, there's a solution or not?

Pedro Viana

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

The problem is that I even cannot go to fastboot. Power down + volume down nothing happens. I just think I'm going to throw it to the river. I've tried all combinations of buttons and nothing... I just think is a lost case... But thanks...

Pedro Viana

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site

In the site from the HTC. I had to open a cmd prompt and copy some codes and send to them, then they sent me a link by email, I had to fil something and it was unlocked. (the phone was connected to the laptop).

tammypham2059

Jan 4, 2015
Visit site

hey i have the same problem but mine is full charging and i tried every ways i could but it just wouldn't turn back on? Please help me thank you!!

umesh2063

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I am also facing the same problem.
Yesterday I have updated my phone with the latest patch from HTC. And today it started turning off again and again.
Phone is not charging. Any solution guys??

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89