Question on working with quick contacts feature of Android 2.1 and higher?

kalex

Nov 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm fairly new to android (actually used it a while ago but stopped for about a year). I just discovered quick contacts feature in android 2.1 and higher and its very nice but I have a question on how to add applications to it?

When I click on the contact picture i get a row of apps that i can use and they are phone, gmail, txt. I have google voice installed and it doesn't give me that option. Any ideas on how to add that to the list?

thanks

Alex

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Are you wishing to use Google Voice to SMS or call these said contacts? I don't think there is a way to manually add a Google Voice option to quick contacts. If you like to use Google Voice for calling, you may have to set Voice to always route your calls or ask you every time, otherwise it will not work from quick contacts.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
My apologies, I misunderstood your question. Someone can certainly correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe there is a way to get Voice into Quick Contacts as of now, at least not manually. I will do some more research though and see if I can find you a more detailed answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non