Why is my Galaxy S5 losing quickoffice files or reverting back to previous date?

lpo

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
Galaxy S5 losing quickoffice files or reverting back to previous date

I found today when trying to access a quickoffice spreadsheet that I use for family budgeting on a daily basis now suddenly reverted back to July 12 of this year everything I have updated on it since (which is almost daily) is now gone. I had updated it this morning, and then was going to update something again this afternoon and found that it was now all of a sudden as if it was 4 months ago. Is there a way to recover my current version of my file? This is on a Galaxy s5. Thanks!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Galaxy S5 losing quickoffice files or reverting back to previous date

I found today when trying to access a quickoffice spreadsheet that I use for family budgeting on a daily basis now suddenly reverted back to July 12 of this year everything I have updated on it since (which is almost daily) is now gone. I had updated it this morning, and then was going to update something again this afternoon and found that it was now all of a sudden as if it was 4 months ago. Is there a way to recover my current version of my file? This is on a Galaxy s5. Thanks!

I'm not sure why that would have happened. Have you checked the developer webpage for assistance?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty