1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    ROM

Default alternarive email app

I like gmail, but need a good email client to manage yahoo. The apparently that came w my Samsung mesmerized is not working right and its time to get a replacement - help!

ROM
    Stock

There's a yahoo client in the market, is that the one that came with your phone? I'm not familiar with samsung
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts
    ROM

i got the yahoo vlient but it is not very repsonsive. i waa looking for some open client that could be a unified email for all accounts. kind of like blackberry does it.

ROM
    Stock

other than gmail or the stock email client i'm not sure. if you havent used AppBrain, get on there and search for an email client. I would only trust the ones by the actual host themselves... You might be able to find something on AppBrain.

Global Posts
    1,596 Global Posts
    ROM
    Teamhacksung's ICS

There are alternative clients like K-9 Mail and Maildroid. I use K-9 and it works fine with my yahoo, but that's all I use it for.

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior69 View Post
    i got the yahoo vlient but it is not very repsonsive. i waa looking for some open client that could be a unified email for all accounts. kind of like blackberry does it.
    K-9 will do both.