Why is my HTC desire boot looping after factory reset?

rozx

Apr 2, 2015
Visit site
HTC desire bootlooping after factory reset

Hi all,

So I did a factory reset but then the phone started bootlooping for ever. I pressed ( down volume + power)
This is what it shows

BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.00.0000
MICROP-031D
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO 5.11.05.014
MAR 29-2010

So I removed SD card and did clear storage but it didn't fix the problem. Then I went to recovery mode. It shows Build: RA-desire v1.7.0.1-R5
I tried to navigate but the volume buttons do not work here! They work in the main menu but not in recovery mode.

What should I do ?
NB: I am a super noob when it comes to android. I don't even know the basics so please I appreciate a detailed guide

Thank you guys!

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: HTC desire bootlooping after factory reset

Hi all,

So I did a factory reset but then the phone started bootlooping for ever. I pressed ( down volume + power)
This is what it shows

BRAVO PVT1 SHIP S-ON
HBOOT-0.00.0000
MICROP-031D
TOUCH PANEL-SYNT0101
RADIO 5.11.05.014
MAR 29-2010

So I removed SD card and did clear storage but it didn't fix the problem. Then I went to recovery mode. It shows Build: RA-desire v1.7.0.1-R5
I tried to navigate but the volume buttons do not work here! They work in the main menu but not in recovery mode.

What should I do ?
NB: I am a super noob when it comes to android. I don't even know the basics so please I appreciate a detailed guide

Thank you guys!

Pull the battery out for a few minutes and then put it back in and reboot. See if that helps.