Unable to enter the recovery mode to do factory reset, Stuck in Odin Mode

Antarmanu71

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
Yeah its because it has a custom rom and recovery, it should be able to flash to stock , like I mentioned in samfirm or frija put your model number and region and download that firmware

These are the possible CSC codes for my country (Serbia):

Serbia (Telekom) (TSR)
Serbia (Telenor) (MSR)
Serbia (VIP) (TOP)

When I put any of them for CSC code in Samfirm or Frija, they can't find anything.
Perhaps it was intended for some other country or region, but ended up being sold in Serbia? I don't know...

Would it be safe to flash it with this generic firmware downloaded from a2zrom.com? The file name is G360FXXS1BQA5_G360FAUT1BOI1_G360FXXS1BQA2_HOME.tar .md5.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You probably could flash like the UK firmware which is a common one on international version, but we don't know how well it work with your current carrier

Antarmanu71

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site
You probably could flash like the UK firmware which is a common one on international version, but we don't know how well it work with your current carrier

Do you know which CSC codes for UK are "general", i.e. not connected with any particular mobile company there in the UK? I'm thinking the first 3 from this list, maybe also the last one (XEU), but it's just a guess...

United Kingdom (VIR)
United Kingdom (BTU)
United Kingdom (EE) (EVR)
United Kingdom (H3G) (H3G)
United Kingdom (O2) (O2U)
United Kingdom (Vodafone) (VOD)
United Kingdom / Ireland (XEU)

Antarmanu71

Oct 5, 2020
Visit site

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
At this point flash the BTU let's see where we go from there, that if it allows you . Put it in download mode and go through odin

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred