Pop up - these apps may suit your taste help! How can I stop this?

ComedyBoy

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
Pop up - "these apps may suit your taste " help!

Whenever I install a new app (or get an update) I have a strange pop up at the bottom of my screen suggesting apps. It says "These apps may suit your taste" and the has a couple of suggestions with icons to click

Anyone have any idea what this is...how to stop? I have tried Airpush detector and various other security/anti-virus/app finding apps to try and eliminate...not working.
Help!

moheeb

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: Pop up - "these apps may suit your taste " help!

There are some companies that pays app developer few cents per install. These companies ask the developer to include an sdk in their app. Once the app is installed in your machine, it will start collecting data from your device like what you search for, what you install and uninstall and almost everything in your device.
This is required to build a background knowledge about what you like and don't like in order to direct the right advertisement to you. What you see now is the final result from these companies. They generate money when you click and install one of the apps you saw in the pop up.You have to uninstall your apps one by one to figure out which one is the cause of the problem.

Regards,