Why have my notifications of Google Talk authentication failed?

A

AC Question

notification of google talk authentication failed

i lost my phone recently.i taken my brothers phone,samsung galaxy y duos.i have done the factory reset.when i logged in with gmail.application of google talk failed...it is continously notifying that google talk authentication failed.under it,message came that google talk failed to log in ,if this is a google apps account confirm that chat service is enabled..........what does it mean,,i need to chat on google talk necessarily as of my profession ...please help me to fix it...i want to drive google talk here on my phone

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: notification of google talk authentication failed

i lost my phone recently.i taken my brothers phone,samsung galaxy y duos.i have done the factory reset.when i logged in with gmail.application of google talk failed...it is continously notifying that google talk authentication failed.under it,message came that google talk failed to log in ,if this is a google apps account confirm that chat service is enabled..........what does it mean,,i need to chat on google talk necessarily as of my profession ...please help me to fix it...i want to drive google talk here on my phone

Welcome to Android Central!

Try installing the Hangouts dialer from the play store.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...le.android.apps.hangoutsdialer&token=9H9f2cTe