How do I get contacts from my Samsung Blue Earth?

spirosbomberkl

Oct 12, 2014
Visit site
getting contacts from samsung blue earth

I recently bought a new android phone and I am trying to move my contacts from my old samsung blue earth to it. In samsung's support page for the phone the software listed for pc connectivity is kies. So I downloaded kies ( the older version) and when i try to cennect my phone, after a while it says: "The connected device is supported through Smart Switch, which is faster and more convinient". So I dowloaded smart switch and it says the device is not supported. Any ideas?

I also remember that when i transferred my contacts from my older phone to the samsung blue earth, i used an application called "Samsung PC studio" (something along those lines, been a long time). Also the option in the phones menu when connecting to pc is named pc studio. Unfortunately I dont have that application on my computer and since thats the only thing that has worked so far for me, i'd like to know if anyone knows where i can get it to try it again.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: getting contacts from samsung blue earth

Welcome back! The problem is that the Blue Earth is not an Android phone, and so I don't think it'll be supported by Smart Switch nor Kies. You could always bring the phone to your wireless carrier, since they can usually transfer contacts from older featurephones. Also, you could check the Blue Earth's contacts app, and look for an Export option--see if you can export contacts to the SD card (as a .csv or .vcf file). You could then import those contacts to your Google Contacts on the web. I strongly recommend storing all of your contacts in your Google Contacts, since this eliminates the hassle of trying to transfer contacts to a new phone in the future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty