Note 3 keeps disconnecting from a specific network and wont auto reconnect

Emiras

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm having this problem with a network where it will only stay connected for about a minute or so, then I get disconnected. The network instantly becomes available again, but it's like this specific network isn't being remembered and wont reconnect automatically. It is a network that requires a browser login, but only if I havent been connected for like 5 minutes. So as long as I manually reconnect to the network soon after the disconnect I dont have to go through the browser login. However when I go to manually reconnect it says "Sign in is required" below the network name, so this may be why its not auto connecting, even though a sign in isnt actually required if it connects again soon enough? Itd be awesome if there was a reliable app or a fix to auto connect to the network if its available because manually connecting has gotten super annoying. This doesnt happen with any other network for me. I have tried numerous apps but none of the auto login ones actually do anything..it disconnects and the app doesnt help at all. Also I have seen the numerous "fixes" like disabling wifi auto switching and scanning and disabling mobile data and it's MAYBE delayed the disconnect by a few seconds but im still disconnecting regularly.

I have a Note 3. Plz send help

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38