How do I do a Factory reset?

A

AC Question

How do i do Factory reset?

I am using Micromax A110Q my phone's playstore is not working ,gmail is not working in the sense when clicked on the app icon screen comes and disappears in a fraction of seconds.Now to recover i am going for factory reset but to do that i need to take the back up as the account which is linked to backup i dont knw the details as i created temporarily and eventually forgot so now is there anyway my data can be back up as i cannot add account by going through the setting and add an account coz google option is not there.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: How do i do Factory reset?

Welcome to Android Central! Sorry, I don't quite understand what you're saying. Are you saying that you want to make sure your data is backed up to your Google account? Assuming that you originally logged into that Google account on that phone during the Setup Wizard, the data should have been backed up automatically to that Google account. Are you saying you've forgotten your password for that Google account?

Go to Settings>Backup & Reset. What account is listed there? Be aware that the data that is backed up isn't necessarily all of the app data associated with all of your apps. Only some apps will actually backup their data to the Google servers, and it's difficult to know which apps do so. Any data from your Google apps (like Gmail, Calendar, etc.) should have automatically synced with their counterparts in the cloud.