How to change the Refresh settings for Google Calendar

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys. I just bought my first Android and want to make sure my Calendar syncs correctly. I've noticed that if I add/delete an appointment on my phone, it won't sync with my Google Calendar on my PC unless I click Refresh.

Please let me know where I can go to check or change the settings of how often the Calendar and my phone sync so make sure I do not miss any appointments.

Also, is there a free way to sync Microsoft Outlook Contacts to and from my phone? Thank you.

Last edited:

jaymzb0nd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I have this button checked. Can you tell me how often it syncs? That's what I don't know.

Until I find the Outlook sync app, I was able to export my Outlook Contacts and upload them to the T Mobile website which then automatically synced them with my phone so I'm at least glad to have the contacts on my phone now.

tropper

Smarty Pants
Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have this button checked. Can you tell me how often it syncs? That's what I don't know.

Until I find the Outlook sync app, I was able to export my Outlook Contacts and upload them to the T Mobile website which then automatically synced them with my phone so I'm at least glad to have the contacts on my phone now.
I think hourly I remember seeing an option somewhere to set sync options but couldn't find it for ya yesterday.
I dont use the sync feature much it waste to much Bjuice for my needs if I come across that opt Ill come back and post for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress