Could an image folder that just appeared on my Android be a threat?

A

AC Question

Could an image folder that just appeared in my android be a threat?

I found out that there was an image folder "images" created in my phone's gallery today, that it was never there before. When i opened it, there were same app images like "picsay" icon but there were and some pictures of roses and others that were irrelevant. The only unusual thing that i spotted last night was that my phone kept mentioning "loading launcher" when i exited the menu. I didn't open any of these images, i only opened the folder and then deleted it. Is it possible that this could be a sign of hacking?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Could an image folder that just appeared in my android be a threat?

I found out that there was an image folder "images" created in my phone's gallery today, that it was never there before. When i opened it, there were same app images like "picsay" icon but there were and some pictures of roses and others that were irrelevant. The only unusual thing that i spotted last night was that my phone kept mentioning "loading launcher" when i exited the menu. I didn't open any of these images, i only opened the folder and then deleted it. Is it possible that this could be a sign of hacking?

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you install any new apps recently?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty