File downloading error, what should I do?

A

AC Question

File downloading error

Hello Everyone,
I have Lenovo a6000 Android V 4.4.2 Kitkat device. And have 16GB external SD Card, formatted with FAT32. As you all know that max file saving capacity for FAT32 is 4GB. This means that larger that 4GB file will not be saved in this card.
So I formatted the card to NTFS and inserted it in my device. This device dont detect NTFS formatted SD card. So I used the software named Paragon HFS&NTFS to mount my NTFS formatted memory card. I successfully mounted it and now I can see all my data (images, videos, documents etc) in the Gallary. I have choosen this mount point:- /storage/sdcard1
Now, I am downloading file in UCBrowser. I choosed the downloading location to the same path /storage/sdcard1. Now when I start downloading, after 2-3 seconds, it gives me file downloading error saying "Downaload Failed". Now what is the problem? Where I am mistaking? In choosing mounting path? If yes, what should be the mounting path?
So that I can download files also to my NTFS formatted memory card.I am waiting your replay, your help will be very appreciated.

Thank You

anon(632115)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: File downloading error

Unfortunately External SD card use is very much restricted in KitKat. Certainly downloading to SD card is not permitted

Its Cool

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: File downloading error

"Downloading in External SD Card is not permitted", Are you serious? Because, I am able to download to SD Card formatted with FAT32. But cant able to download in NTFS formatted card. These new devices should support NTFS formatted External SD Card.