Low to mid priced Verizon phone suggestions?

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
I wanted to get my wife a new phone soon. She is currently using a Samsung flip phone and decided she needs a smart phone, but isn't that heavy of a user or have a lot of requirements. We are on Verizon, and was bummed to see all carriers have eliminated the subsidized phones like I was able to get in July (an LG G4), so we are trying not to spend a lot. Her requirements are ease of use for doing basic things like voice calls, text, a little Internet and quick photos. Standby battery life, good reception, somewhat compact size, and legible screen outdoors are also important. Things like processor speed, gaming, music, and watching videos are NOT important.
Any suggestions for a good bang-for-our-buck Verizon phone?

PapaGary

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Motorola Moto G? The water resistance makes it a good phone for my wife: she's dropped her Blackberry in the toilet twice (it's still working though).

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
It appears Motorola isn't supporting Verizon networks on the current G and E. What's your budget? You could also look at swappa.com to find pre-owned devices. I might be putting my Moto X (first-gen, Verizon) up there as I can no longer use it as a backup since I moved to Fi for my cell service.

Aflaaaak

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
It appears Motorola isn't supporting Verizon networks on the current G and E. What's your budget? You could also look at swappa.com to find pre-owned devices. I might be putting my Moto X (first-gen, Verizon) up there as I can no longer use it as a backup since I moved to Fi for my cell service.

Since it will be my wife's phone and she's not a techie, I think I'll stick with something I know she'd be able to get Verizon Tech Support to help her with if she's out and about.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bethel