How do I get my music files I ripped and synced to my SD card to play on my new LG Tribute 2 phone?

A

AC Question

how do I get my music files I riped and synced to sc card to play on my new LG Tribute 2 phone?

These music and audio files are from my CDs that I wanted to make portable. I ripped them to Windows Media Player then put them on an SD Card. Everything has worked fine until I got this LG Tribute 2 phone. Now none of my files, which are now wma, will play. Yes, this is my first smart phone. I was excited because the phone supports a larger SD card so my whole collection could be with me instead of changing what's on the card from time to time. The sd card will play the audio on my tablet but I don't want to carry both with me all the time.

Please help!!!

Dandymomma

May 12, 2016
Visit site
Re: how do I get my music files I riped and synced to sc card to play on my new LG Tribute 2 phone?

I'm having the same issue. I upgraded from an off brand smart phone that did have basically a built in mp3 player, to this phone and from everything i have read, there is no quick way to access the files other than going through the Google Play Music app. And good forbid you want to play a game while you listen to music.

ManiacJoe

Trusted Member
Aug 5, 2015
Visit site
Re: how do I get my music files I riped and synced to sc card to play on my new LG Tribute 2 phone?

I'm having the same issue. I upgraded from an off brand smart phone that did have basically a built in mp3 player, to this phone and from everything i have read, there is no quick way to access the files other than going through the Google Play Music app. And good forbid you want to play a game while you listen to music.

You need to better describe the problem you are having.
If your music files are mp3 files, every player should work.
Are your music files on the SD card? Is there a file permissions problem?

Kwan Suh1

May 9, 2016
Visit site

Download app from play store "Apollo music player".
[app promotion redacted by Mod]

Last edited by a moderator: