Promotion for 48?

A

AC Question

Promotion for 48

My name is Michael Willochell, I have sent an email with a picture of the receipt of both a Samsung S7 and S7 Edge. My wife both have had Direct TV at the same address prior to switching over so we have sent an email to Samsung support with both our at*t account and directv numbers. I left my address, email and phone as well. I will leave my email here if you believe there is a quicker route or a different way that I will make sure I get it. I am happy to get it because it just happened my wife and I were surprised to know that we were one of the first people to get the promotional offer. I also would like to thank you for taking care of us military. It does mean a lot. Not many businesses walk the walk after talking the talk. Thank You!! My email is the following
(email address removed by Moderator) or cellphone is (phone number removed by Moderator) . I appreciate your time and I hope everything should be going smoothly I believe all I need to do is just wait hopefully. Take Care!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: Promotion for 48

Mod Note, this is a public forum and I have removed your personal information.

Also we are not affiliated with the rebate promotion. If you have questions then you should ask Samsung or the rebate house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38