Youtube and play store not working with my account

Adaoo7

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi I have a problem on my s5 only that when I go into youtube it will say there is a connection error and when I cleared the data from it I went back in and everything was working but then I clicked sign in and the sign in box was the only thing with a connection error this is the same with play store. google plus and Gmail work though. I think it may have something to do with a sync error
And I also discovered it is the same case with Google Chrome. Any solutions would be greatly appreciated.
Oh and when I open the youtube app it says there was a problem with the network in a little android notification box.
The search bar and the sign in button don't even work now.
I have restarted my phone and cleared the data even uninstalled updates from the apps that won't work and still nothing

Do yeah I think this is because of a sync error

"Sync is currently experiencing problems and will be back shortly "

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Are we talking about Wi-Fi or cellular only?

If your S5 is running Marshmallow, try Settings -> Backup & reset -> Network settings reset. Be forewarned that you will need to re-enter your Wi-Fi passwords and re-pair any Bluetooth devices.

Tionne Richards

May 30, 2016
Visit site
hi I have the exact same problem I have tried the above but I cannot add a back up gmail account it won't allow me since I removed it because it keep giving an error message no connection and when I tried adding it again I was not able to it gives me the error message " couldn't sign in there was a problem communicating with the google servers try again later" since then I cannot access any google app the same error message occurs

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
hi I have the exact same problem I have tried the above but I cannot add a back up gmail account it won't allow me since I removed it because it keep giving an error message no connection and when I tried adding it again I was not able to it gives me the error message " couldn't sign in there was a problem communicating with the google servers try again later" since then I cannot access any google app the same error message occurs

See response to your other post: http://forums.androidcentral.com/ge...le-play-services-has-stopped.html#post5200514

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87