Render Scale & FPS Settings - Gaming

Frae Guile

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
Hello!

I'm reposting my original post which I had under the sub-forum "Android Games" but I think that having the post in both sub-forums would be a great way to get my situation resolved!

I'm hoping that someone here would be willing to help me with adjusting some of the settings in "Gods of Rome". I have taken a few screenshots (1 from the settings menu in-game & 1 from my Samsung Galaxy S5 - Android OS: 4.4.2 Developers Options settings).

My husband wasn't sure what I should do, so I figured that it doesn't hurt to ask you all & see if anyone has any suggestions for me to try...

After several trials and errors, I am not close to figuring out why Gods of Rome, after just ~10 minutes of playing (during the PvE & PvP battles, the game starts to lag so much that I always end up with taking the battery out of my phone & switching to another one of my "ready to go" batteries.

I just want to set the in-game settings to be able to be less laggy/run more smoothly (so visually unappealing is ok with me, lol).

Please see the attached screenshots & if anyone has any suggestions to change any of the Developers Options settings, please let me know!

I really appreciate any suggestions! Thank you!

*NOTE: I always have the GFX setting set at Better Performance".

View attachment 234210
View attachment 234211