Note 4 microphone problem

Eijin

Jan 9, 2015
Visit site
Hi recently i have quite complicated problem with my note 4. Problem started to occur couple weeks ago. I couldn't be heard even if I shouted when making calls. only loudspeaker worked. While recording voice and playedback the sound was very weak. I have performed factory reset and cleared cache partition but it didn't work.
Yesterday when I made a call I suddenly could have been be heard but again loudspeaker didn't work. Very frequently during the call my voice dissappeared so the other person couldn't hear me but when I have turned the loudspeaker on and off immediately I could have been heard for a while. I had to do this few times during the call but my microphone somehow worked for short periods. So to me it seems like it's more like a software issue rather than hardware. Hopefully. Altough it's weird the factory reset didn't help.
Appreciate any advice altough it is dodgy one I guess.

JulianDevi

Oct 13, 2016
Visit site
I am having a similar issue however mine is dealing with no audio being transmitted through the headphone port on my T-mobile note 4. I didn't notice this issue until after the 6.0.1 update and some other security upgrades. I called Samsung and they advised me to come in to re-flash the software however I can do that myself. Note: This issue of no sound from my headphone port on my note 4 is persisting even after I have replaced the old headphone port with a new one and factory reset the device. Any suggestions or advice would be helpful. I can get a brand new phone as I'm still under warranty with Samsung and t-mobile however I'd much rather prefer fixing and keeping my old one! <3 ?????????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38