strange loss of storage/camera use

Fariba Pakdel

Jan 10, 2017
Visit site
Moto G4 Plus here...other day I just had the phone on my lap, all of a sudden it started flashing between a gray screen and my regular home screen. Wouldn't stop, I decided to restart the phone. I did that and all of a sudden a bunch of my apps were missing. My SD card was not working, took it out, put it back in, nothing. Tried to reinstall, was received with error 963 for all apps. Tried a new SD card, still made no difference. Cleared out space on my actual phone, still nothing. Tried using my camera, and error screens pop up. Not sure what to do?? Please help!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Moto G4 Plus here...other day I just had the phone on my lap, all of a sudden it started flashing between a gray screen and my regular home screen. Wouldn't stop, I decided to restart the phone. I did that and all of a sudden a bunch of my apps were missing. My SD card was not working, took it out, put it back in, nothing. Tried to reinstall, was received with error 963 for all apps. Tried a new SD card, still made no difference. Cleared out space on my actual phone, still nothing. Tried using my camera, and error screens pop up. Not sure what to do?? Please help!

Follow the instructions here to clear the device cache via recovery: https://motorola-global-portal.cust...prod_answer_detail/a_id/111334/p/30,6720,9686

Note: the instructions are to factory reset. When you get to the part which asks you to select factory reset, just skip the reset and highlight clear (or wipe) cache. Reboot and see if that helps.