Google I/O Day2 Froyo and Google TV

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I've been sitting here for the last 2 hours watching the keynote from today about froyo, Google TV, and Flash coming on board. Who else feels that Google TV is your new device on your radar?

I'm so excited about about the new Google products they showcased today. So far Sony has said they plan to bring their new devices to market by fall of this year, google has stated google tv will be full swing by fall, they are opening up the api's to developers within a year for full functionality etc.

I can't wait this is going to be a really really strong year for Android devices. We have the Android tablets coming, new phones, google tv, and who know what other devices will follow that will either build on these strong bases or go with these new technologies. I know I've already decided my home is about to go all android by the end of the year.

Partners on stage included Best Buy, Sony, Adobe, Intel, and Logitech I see a lot of devices coming! Who else is excited?!

BTW all the partners have stated that all their devices will be available by fall of this year!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Google TV it will be a device the sell that will be placed between your cable box and your TV and has all kinds of features. Man you missed a lot of information this morning!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Well you picked one heck of a device to be your first Android device. You will be extremely happy. Google TV will be my new play pretty as soon as I find out what price range they will be in.

jeff_rigby

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm interested in Google TV or rather Android and Chrome that allows Widgets, Javascript and Apps on the Sony PS3.

Is Sony porting at least an Android lite and Chrome to the PS3 to be released/announced this October? Indications are something is happening but how to confirm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress