[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Going for wine tonight. Why is it that every time I decide to crack open a bottle, I have to buy a new corkscrew? Lol

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350871512320.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350871512320.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 16

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So, how is build 5?

Sent from my SGSIII

well until i got more stuff on it (hughesnet is not letting me downloading anything) the only thing i can say for sure is it stable something fierce plenty of things to mess with.. as usual...it's pretty good so far(full review tomorrow if you like) of course you'll have it flashed by then...:D

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
well until i got more stuff on it (hughesnet is not letting me downloading anything) the only thing i can say for sure is it stable something fierce plenty of things to mess with.. as usual...it's pretty good so far(full review tomorrow if you like) of course you'll have it flashed by then...:D

I probably won't get a chance to load up build 5 for a couple of days. Oh, the agony.

Sent from my SGSIII

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Looks like a sprain on my daughter's thumb.. So that's better than a broken thumb. Now I can get home and download build 5 :p

I know I'm horrible .... lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Looks like a sprain on my daughter's thumb.. So that's better than a broken thumb. Now I can get home and download build 5 :p

I know I'm horrible .... lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Lol no, horrible would be making her wait to go to the hospital until you were done flashing.