[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Sometimes simple is better. Boar's head tri-pepper colby jack -- spicy, the way it should be -- and a half and half (Arnold Palmer) Snapple.
uc
uc

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Wait, corn dogs, or pigs in a blanket? Both awesome, however, definitely different, lol.

Corn dogs is what I call pig's in a blanket ,lol :D .I guess since they was mini- corn dogs they was piglets in a blanket.;)
What's the difference ?

Edit:I googled it ,ha.I only eat the corn dogs tho since pigs eat corn you would think those would be the ones called pig's in a blanket, oh well
A Corn Dog is a hot dog coated in cornbread batter and deep fried in hot oil, although some are baked. Pigs in a blanket is usually a different dough, not corn bread.

Last edited:

mrro82

Mr. Ro.
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Corn dogs is what I call pig's in a blanket ,lol :D .I guess since they was mini- corn dogs they was piglets in a blanket.;)
What's the difference ?

Edit:I googled it ,ha.I only eat the corn dogs tho since pigs eat corn you would think those would be the ones called pig's in a blanket, oh well

Corn doesn't eat pigs though. :D

Sent from low Earth orbit with my Skyrocket.

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Pretty sure multiple laws are being broken in this car right now. Let me consult my legal counsel.. Dmmarck?
http://img.tapatalk.com/a6f804d2-d689-3a61.jpg

EDIT: for reference my driver is more or less drunk and we're on our way to do things I should not speak about. YOLO?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I can see a cop in the rear-view mirror, fyi

Lol drunk enough that I had to check twice to see that there's not even a rear view mirror in the pic haha.. Nice try tho
:)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol this is hilarious but on a smaller side note shame on you 2def. Not a big deal but still....

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
David , pigs in blanket are superior to corn dogs IMO if you haven't tried them. Staple of new years eve horsdourves.

Gotta go to school and turn this B in. Then work all day this S won't stop.
Law school is the worst.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
David , pigs in blanket are superior to corn dogs IMO if you haven't tried them. Staple of new years eve horsdourves.

Gotta go to school and turn this B in. Then work all day this S won't stop.
Law school is the worst.

I gunno make some one day this week. I found a recipe but guno alter that recipe some to include a strip of bacon included in the blanket wrap .I will post a pic of them whenever I make them

Droidintorrance

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Well scratch that... Left the hospital and about 20 minutes later they called my phone and the radiologist said he looked again and its a broken thumb....

So now I get to drive back tonight and get the xrays to go see the orthopedic doctor tomorrow...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Goog luck P, I hope U used your deductible by now..

I can see why my wife say; you're always somewhere else, lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
What's the difference ?

Yup, that's the difference. Regardless, ketchup? Yuck!! Lol. My brother-in-law turned me on to syrup on corn dogs. It's actually really good.

I gunno make some one day this week. I found a recipe but guno alter that recipe some to include a strip of bacon included in the blanket wrap .I will post a pic of them whenever I make them

Easiest way to make them is to get crescent rolls, cut each one into thirds, and wrap a cocktail wiener in each piece. Huh... wiener.

i would literally kill a man for those.
the mustard looks goooooood

I thought the same thing man. I friggin love mustard.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe