[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Nothing will be different. Tomorrow, I will wake up, and no matter how much I've slept, I will still feel sleep deprived. I will have little to nothing on my agenda, because Wednesdays are one of my days off from my low-wage, high-stress job, where I do not make enough to support myself, let alone help others around me like I feel is my responsibility to do so. I will still have very little money for basic necessities, which, while I don't go hungry, nor does my dog, is not enough to achieve any real progress in the mission to improve my physical health and well-being (which falls back to the lack of basic necessities, health insurance). It doesn't matter WHO was elected, because when it comes down to it, these are all just the reactions to my actions, and nobody is responsible for them but me.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your nam ..."

Lol, sorry, didn't mean to kill Chatter. Somebody'd better stay up with me, yo.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I agree Cole.

I was for Obama but the ultimate goal is no matter who won we need job creation, better & more affordable health care and taking care of our own. As a parent of 5, I want to see my children succeed and have a good world to live in just as our parents did for us. The current and future presidents need to work harder than ever to get us out of the mess that started us downhill many presidential terms ago.

Have a good night my friends.

Devinator

Sūpā Saiya-jin Fō
Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
That's understandable, I don't know how you could watch Frasier and not​ fall asleep ;)

For cereal? It's a brilliant show, IMO, and I hate sitcoms. I used to think it was strange that my one buddy was obsessed with it for a period of time. Then I caught an episode randomly, and, now I'm hooked. Just about to start the eleventh and final season.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
For cereal? It's a brilliant show, IMO, and I hate sitcoms. I used to think it was strange that my one buddy was obsessed with it for a period of time. Then I caught an episode randomly, and, now I'm hooked. Just about to start the eleventh and final season.

Lol ,yes, for cereal. It's not really my thing.