[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
Development is a world of fun. Managed to get my phone stuck on this screen:

uc

Black activity, keyboard open for no reason and set to the numpad keyboard, the 'down' arrow in its active state on the navbar, and the lockscreen's Google Now shortcut on the navbar.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Are you considering only four-wheel drive, or is all-wheel drive in there as well?

All wheel drive is okay, in fact, the way the winter has been here, prolly don't "need" it. Definitely want it.

X phone?! Time to google! Been waiting for a moto nexus for eveeeeeeeeeerrrrrRRR!

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Re: [Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Yeah I wish I could of grabbed a SGS 3 but at the time my upgrade came up we were still paying off the debt from my wife's new SGS 3 and my daughters new phone. So dad got to take a back seat...

Sure I could go grab one now for dirt cheap but lets face it rumor says early 2013 for SGS 4.... I might as well hold out so I can be one of the cool kids with the new toy when it drops.

That is first class taking care of the ladies in your life before you. Nice job.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad to see you all here, although after this unfulfilling, brain cramp inducing, yet extremely unproductive week, I was secretly looking forward to the void.

Oh well...now what the hell is a Googlrola Xphone, and take my money now please?

Sent from the red headed stepchild of the Nexii.

Jubakuba

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Damn my OCD.
I need to fix those NavColor commits NAO.
STUPID mistake missing the changes I should have made...but even when it builds I doubt it'd work. Looking at a rewrite using other people's work as a reference again :)

12:30am now plox.

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Damn my OCD.
I need to fix those NavColor commits NAO.
STUPID mistake missing the changes I should have made...but even when it builds I doubt it'd work. Looking at a rewrite using other people's work as a reference again :)

12:30am now plox.

Good luck, and a quick question... wth is plox?

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site

Hey guys, really looking for some input on this. It's an application which allows for super-easy contacts adding. Name, phone, contact photo taking, notes, timestamp, and geotag are all included. You can view a chronological list of when you met people, or view the location you first met them on a map. (Among other features :) ).

We've narrowed the list of potential names and marketing strategies from 6 down to 2.

App Name: Dewey

- Dewey remembers that special someone from last night. Do you?
- Dewey tells you when and where you first met.
- Dewey is your sidekick in the battle of remembering a foggy night.
- Dewey paints a picture for you when you're dazed and confused.
- Which representatives did you meet at that conference? Dewey knows.
- [And similar.]

App Name: BarNapkin

- "BarNapkin takes the traditional scribble-on-a-napkin to the next level with digital enhancements such as the ability to take a picture, write notes, and automatically record when and where you first met -- without the hassle or the paper."
- Don't have a pen? No worries. BarNapkin is here to help.
- [And similar.]

Our timetable is two days to make the call and continue development, and I'd like as much input as possible.

Appreciated. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck, and a quick question... wth is plox?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=plox

nexusisneecesary

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site

Hey guys, really looking for some input on this. It's an application which allows for super-easy contacts adding. Name, phone, contact photo taking, notes, timestamp, and geotag are all included. You can view a chronological list of when you met people, or view the location you first met them on a map. (Among other features :) ).

We've narrowed the list of potential names and marketing strategies from 6 down to 2.

App Name: Dewey

- Dewey remembers that special someone from last night. Do you?
- Dewey tells you when and where you first met.
- Dewey is your sidekick in the battle of remembering a foggy night.
- Dewey paints a picture for you when you're dazed and confused.
- Which representatives did you meet at that conference? Dewey knows.
- [And similar.]

App Name: BarNapkin

- "BarNapkin takes the traditional scribble-on-a-napkin to the next level with digital enhancements such as the ability to take a picture, write notes, and automatically record when and where you first met -- without the hassle or the paper."
- Don't have a pen? No worries. BarNapkin is here to help.
- [And similar.]

Our timetable is two days to make the call and continue development, and I'd like as much input as possible.

Appreciated. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Urban Dictionary: plox
The pitch for Dewey sounds better, and frankly, i think that people are more at home with the concept, of applications having your back(sounds silly lol) i think it's going to be easier to sell and adopted quicker, if it has a short, and catchy app name which Dewey is:)The list of features sound's desirable,and something i could use..:)

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

I vote Dewy as well. Bar napkin is pretty dang slick as well. But a Dewy has personal connotations.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non