[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I think he was trying to bluff you into what he wanted.Pretty simply he agreed to your terms ,or he would not gave you money and walked away with the phone.I'm betting you wont hear anything else either.On the long shot you did I dont think he has a leg to stand on to prove anything .

Thanks man. Yeah, when I gave him the link to AC and a you tube video to change the blank handwriting keyboard back to touch, and then didn't hear from him for almost two weeks and at one point him wanting money back and to keep the phone, I knew I was dealing with someone who was trying to scam me.

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Passed my algebra final exam. Finished the class with an 84%. Not too shabby for someone who is bad with numbers! :D

How be you, Chatter?

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

bigdaddytee

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I voted moto x for best phone of the year and I don't have one lol.

I've talked to my wife about it, and the MotoX will be our new phones. Now to save our pennies for the VZ Dev Edition, we've decided we need to keep our unlimited awhile longer.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I've talked to my wife about it, and the MotoX will be our new phones. Now to save our pennies for the VZ Dev Edition, we've decided we need to keep our unlimited awhile longer.

Sent from the (4.2 updated) redheaded stepchild of the Nexii

I am hoping by April I will have a hard wood backed one.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
He would be if he got 16% and thought the minus a mark for each one wrong as correct :?

- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux. Prepare for January 26.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Chatter, a fraction of what I do is appliance sales. Samsung is flat dead last in caring about people. I have never seen so many unhappy people, but Samsung lies to make a sale and then strings customers on for months promising to deliver. I used to like Samsung, but with how I have seen their greed in other industries, I am on my last Samsung anything.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Chatter, a fraction of what I do is appliance sales. Samsung is flat dead last in caring about people. I have never seen so many unhappy people, but Samsung lies to make a sale and then strings customers on for months promising to deliver. I used to like Samsung, but with how I have seen their greed in other industries, I am on my last Samsung anything.

Finally you see the light! Samsung isn't good. Moto HTC heck maybe LG are all better.

Posted via Android Central App