[Chatter] "Where everybody knows your name ..."

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Rooted. Found out for a time try I might have to weigh in at 72.5 rather then 74... Its in 3 days. If its true I'll just sweat run or cop a heavy weight prognostic.

- Android Central App. N'oublions jamais l'Australie, Villers-Bretonneux. Prepare for January 26.

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
xmas+droid.png

It doesn't matter if you celebrate the 40 day Nativity Fast or Advent or Saint Nicholas' Day, or Bodhi Day or Out Lady of Guadalupe.

Maybe you like Saint Lucia's Day or the Winter Solstice, the Dongzhi Festival or Soyal. Yalda is fun, Modraniht and Saturnalia too, Dies Natalis Solis Invicti is on Christmas, the last day of twelve.

You can celebrate Yule, or Anastasia of Sirmium Feast Day, Malkh and Kwanzaa, Boxing Day or Saint Stephen's Day, Holy Innocent's Day and Saint Sly's day (New Year's Eve in America).

Watch Night, Hogmanay or Chanukkah, New Year's Day or Saint Basil's Day (Father Christmas), Epiphany or the Armenian Apostolic Christmas.

Whatever you're celebrating, do it well and have some fun There's enough love and grace to spread cheer to everyone. Happy Holidays!

I love it all, the lights, music, food, the way some people light up. I could live without the drama in the media, the stress it adds to some people and that massive push for unmitigated consumer waste. But some people love that and I'm not going to stop them, and not to sound hypocritical but I love shopping for gifts for my family, wrapping them and I hope I mentioned the food. Raising a glass to everyone this holiday season, regardless of what you celebrate and/or why.

If I recall correctly, New Zealand and Aussietown celebrate Christmas around July 4th.... Oh well, good cheer to the Southern Tribes too.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Good Morning ChatterHeads, another day closer.Its warming up here suppose to be upper 60's Friday, Low 70's Saturday,mid 70's Sunday.:)

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
What blows my mind is that he used the phone and it was in working order. (I know that for a fact) and he agreed by giving me the money after using the phone for a bit. I did not imply any warranty so caveat emptor. He could have done anything to that device as far as I know and I won't be scammed. It is a good thing I used Craigslist anonymous email and met in a public place so he has no information. I even shut down the old cell number I was using so no more harassing texts since the police can't do anything about it.

Pretty sure I won't ever hear from him again. I think it is a pretty simple case and I would just represent myself if for some reason he wants to higher a private investigator and go to the trouble of trying to find me over a phone and all that I will happily go to court and defend truth!

Anyway, is anyone traveling for Christmas?

Yeah I think he was trying to bluff you into what he wanted.Pretty simply he agreed to your terms ,or he would not gave you money and walked away with the phone.I'm betting you wont hear anything else either.On the long shot you did I dont think he has a leg to stand on to prove anything .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wacky23