BlackBerry 10 Launch Event to be Held on January 30th, 2013
Press Release: BlackBerry 10 Launch Event to be Held January 30th, 2013!!!!!!!!!! | CrackBerry.com
WATERLOO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 12, 2012) - Research In Motion (RIM) (NASDAQ:RIMM)(TSX:RIM) announced today that it will hold its BlackBerry 10 launch event on January 30th, 2013. The event will happen simultaneously in multiple countries around the world. This day will mark the official launch of its new platform - BlackBerry 10, as well as the unveiling of the first two BlackBerry 10 smartphones. Details on the smartphones and their availability will be announced at the event.
- 11-14-2012, 05:16 AM #2
Re: BlackBerry 10 Launch Event to be Held on January 30th, 2013
my fiance has a *shudder* BB Curve.. will it get BB10 or will it only be the new devices?
will be interesting to see what they come up with for their final stand.
hopefully some cool stuff that google can buy the patents to
Unbranded Global s3, Official JB, Paisley, Scotland, West of Europe :beer:GT-I9300, UK
- 11-16-2012, 08:53 PM #3
- 11-23-2012, 09:44 PM #4
- By fallensoulja in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 11Last Post: 10-11-2011, 09:51 PM
- By jaythagod in forum US Cellular MergeReplies: 7Last Post: 11-13-2010, 08:40 AM
- By igotsanevo4g in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 11-10-2010, 09:23 AM
- By bruceri in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 21Last Post: 10-12-2010, 11:08 AM
- By caliskimmer in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2010, 12:59 AM