Interesting articles about the "cool" factor of Samsung, MSFT and Apple among teens

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I kinda made myself a hippocrit considering I own both, however I absolutely refuse to pay for Xbox live, if I want to play online I would and do use my pc. Far easier, plus I can play cs.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

What OS do you run on your PC?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Seriously? In my local society of teens, Apple trumps Samsung in coolness.
It's a shame.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

But if they all loved Samsung instead of Apple, it would be ok.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
You forgeting that MS is addicted to OEMs as same as Google and Surface is just equivlent to Nexus, so impact of that device will have same as impact of Nexus.... practicly non

I actually disagree with this 100%. I think (opinion here) the Surface is the first step towards drastically changing the PC/Tablet game. Dare I say it, it seems to be the first step towards ushering in the "post-pc era". Merging these two worlds (Laptop and Tablets) is a no-brainer for me, and MSFT is one of the first to market at this point with a quality product (from the reviews I've read), and I'm excited about what lies ahead. I bet we see Google and Apple follow suit sooner rather than later.

Shadowriver

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I actually disagree with this 100%. I think (opinion here) the Surface is the first step towards drastically changing the PC/Tablet game. Dare I say it, it seems to be the first step towards ushering in the "post-pc era". Merging these two worlds (Laptop and Tablets) is a no-brainer for me, and MSFT is one of the first to market at this point with a quality product (from the reviews I've read), and I'm excited about what lies ahead. I bet we see Google and Apple follow suit sooner rather than later.

100%? :p I think you didn't read my post compliantly because o said similar thing, but you didnt get me. Surface alone will have a little impact as Nexus is, because again, same as Google, MS is dependent on OEMs that are the one that rules world of laptops and they already doing transformers we see on CES (+ Asus already did that with Android before we even seen new Windows UI), not because of Surface, but Windows 8 new tablet UI which have noting to do with Surface. Other then that also because MS dominance over x86 having large software base.

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
But if they all loved Samsung instead of Apple, it would be ok.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

No, if they loved Apple for their products it would be okay.
All they care about is having that Apple logo on the back of their product.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
No, if they loved Apple for their products it would be okay.
All they care about is having that Apple logo on the back of their product.

lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums