One X+ vs Optimus G - AT&T

balaka2

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Currently playing around with a Lumia 920. The new WP OS is actually pretty cool, but the app situation is just terrible. There's enough kinks to work out that im leery of being stuck with an OS/ecosystem that is just permanently behind the times in terms of capabilities and apps.

I've got 6 days to decide if i want to switch out the lumia for something else. I'm trying to decide between the One X+ or the Optimus G. Nexus 4 isn't an option btw price (dont feel like spending $350) and lack of LTE. Don't really feel like the GS3 since everyone and their mother has one, and after fiddling with it in the store i just wasn't feeling it, but its on the table if its just heads and tails above the other two.

The phone is for personal use. Web surfing, light gaming, shopping, taking pics/videos, social (FB/twitter/IG), a decent amount of music/podcasts over the course of a day.

Thanks for the input.

M5TheRed

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Go for the One X+. I currently have it, and its the best. Plus, it has jellybean, and LG, as far as I know, are still with ice cream sandwich. One x+'s design is better, storage is huge (64GB), and everything that HTC had problems in was fixed when jellybean arrived. Good luck.!From my experience, its tough to decide between 2 smartphones :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699