Back to Android

mafu6

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
So I've been on a little adventure recently (WP8) and now I'm coming home, to what though? That's what I've come to ask...

Should i get a Nexus 4? Has the dev community taken to it as much as the other Nexi?
Should I splash out on a Sony device? How's the dev community taking to Sony since they embarrassed hacking?

I'm going to be selling my Lumia 920 and buying an Android (oh how i have missed you). Truth be told I'm a little app geek and love customising my phone in my spare time. Alot of my friends have Sammys so that's a no no for me as i like to be different, hence the 920, don't get me wrong i like WP8 its just not what i love.

Now app compatibility is going to probably be my biggest downfall if i get a Nexus and although i love being updated app comparability will suffer wont it?

I made a complete switch over to Windows with a Surface RT and a Lumia 920 and now after trying so very hard it's time switched back.

Any other suggestions on Tablets/ Phones to get as i am looking at getting a Nexus 4 and 10...

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_342 using Board Express

Last edited:

return_0

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, Nexus 4 and 10 or 4 and 7 would definitely be a great choice. The Nexus 4 is most likely the most developer-supported phone to date.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Exoduss