From Apple back to Android

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
So My last android was a pixel 3a, I did have an LG V60 before that but sold that and just used my 3a. Then I switched to apple just due to family use and sharing. However my son is old enough to download the apps i need him to use for me to make the move back. I had the choice to go with the S24U however I had to go with the P8P and so far i am happy with my choice. I have had nexus and pixels int he past from the nexus 5, nexus 4- pixel 3xl and 3a. Not to mentions all of the other andoids back to the OG G1. I still enjoy tech like the day i started rooting, although thats not really a thing until our phones are older now.

But moving over the only thing that wasnt great was all of my apps realized I wasnt on IOS and made the apps and logging act like i wasnt actually me. But after all of that i have noticed alot of apps are alot better on the pixel then the iphone 13p.

Everything works great the chance is an at home feeling even though android has changed it is still android. I am happy to be back and to be back on the forums

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Welcome back. I too got a used 10 x Max just to stay in the loop with all my family and friends who have iPhones. I tried but I just can't use an iPhone as my daily driver. So I'll have to stick with android.

Maljunulo

Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
I did this a few times, and the last time I just found iOS so annoying that I swore I’d never go back.

I played with GrapheneOS for a couple of years, but my phone went EOL, so I bought a flip phone, and I’m beginning to tire of the smartphone circus. Google grows more intrusive every day.

My online adventures are mostly on an iPad Air now, which for some reason doesn’t annoy me as much as an iPhone did.

neil74

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
I have alternated between a droid and iPhone for years now, I own both and switch between them as I fancy. Usually I would say 80% of the year was on android as I just prefer it, but damn that Apple watch Ultra is so good it is becoming harder and harder to not use the iPhone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter