Running Processes question

itr themes

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
This is probably a noob question ... but here it goes.

I just got an LG-OG, running JB 4.1.2 now. A few days ago, I got the Advanced Task Killer app. Every time it runs, it kills about 10-15 apps that are running in the background. I can run it every 5 minutes or so, without having started anything at all, and get the same results. I guess my question is, is that normal? Should I look further into what keep starting up in the background and try to stop them from occurring? Or should I just let them be, and let ATK do it's thing?

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
This is probably a noob question ... but here it goes.

I just got an LG-OG, running JB 4.1.2 now. A few days ago, I got the Advanced Task Killer app. Every time it runs, it kills about 10-15 apps that are running in the background. I can run it every 5 minutes or so, without having started anything at all, and get the same results. I guess my question is, is that normal? Should I look further into what keep starting up in the background and try to stop them from occurring? Or should I just let them be, and let ATK do it's thing?

Some app processes will automatically come back on after being stopped by a task killer. It's normal. To manually disable apps go into SETTINGS > APPS > Tap the app and select "Disable."

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo