Running Processes question
This is probably a noob question ... but here it goes.
I just got an LG-OG, running JB 4.1.2 now. A few days ago, I got the Advanced Task Killer app. Every time it runs, it kills about 10-15 apps that are running in the background. I can run it every 5 minutes or so, without having started anything at all, and get the same results. I guess my question is, is that normal? Should I look further into what keep starting up in the background and try to stop them from occurring? Or should I just let them be, and let ATK do it's thing?
- 03-21-2013, 10:45 PM #2If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
- By neil154 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2012, 07:37 PM
- By tabletnovice in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2012, 02:16 PM
- By NoICon in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2012, 11:09 AM
- By StoneRyno in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 05-02-2011, 10:07 PM
- By SterlingSpring in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2010, 01:35 AM