Got Confirmation on Droid 2 release from Verizon.

Lobster Flop

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Had an online chat with a rep and she gave me a release date on the Droid 2.

newpicturejs.png

maxmojo69

May 31, 2010
Visit site
So you think its okay to possibly get someone fired from a job by posting screen shots of a personal conversation? Listing a chat number? I have seen your other post where you say ha, ha, about someone losing a job for telling a customer about upcoming releases. Not funny! Post your side of a conversation and we will believe you. This is also a very good way to stop any extra information from ever coming out.......

Lobster Flop

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
So you think its okay to possibly get someone fired from a job by posting screen shots of a personal conversation? Listing a chat number? I have seen your other post where you say ha, ha, about someone losing a job for telling a customer about upcoming releases. Not funny! Post your side of a conversation and we will believe you. This is also a very good way to stop any extra information from ever coming out.......

Actually you need to reread my original post. I wasn't laughing at a person losing a job. The fact that Verizon must have threatened them over a phone that they are leaking themselves like Apple did with Iphone. And most of the conversation is there. All I did was ask. If it was a big deal not to give it out, then I'm sure I would have recieved the same response that I got when asked in the store. Why the hell it's a big secret is beyond me. What is bad is to let a person buy the old phone when the new one is coming out in less then a week. Which almost happened to me this past week had I not researched on the internet. Then these same customer reps would have charged me a return fee for trying to get the new one, when they knew they were releasing it in the first place. That seems more wrong to me.

Lobster Flop

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep the whole PR thing for this phone hasn't made much sense. You can not get a straight answer out of Verizon at all. I'm ready to buy a Droid phone but don't want to get the D1 and have the D2 come out two days later.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress